Can I Move Out-of-State?

Arizona has unique rules and laws that apply to whether or not you can move out-of-State.  This is a hot topic in the law right now and Mr. Nordini is currently working on a revised article.  Please check back on Friday, April 20, 2018 for the full revised article.